- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cow and goat
- 16 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
BRAMBLE GOAT AND CHESTNUT COW TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bramble the Goat is knitted using a slip stitch pattern to give a textured body, and Chestnut the Cow has sweet stripes! These toys are a similar size to my Moss the Sheep, so you can knit your own little farm.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The cow and goat are approximately 11cm tall.