Bramble Goat and Chestnut Cow
Introducing my Bramble Goat and Chestnut Cow knitting pattern. Each is 11 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the cow and goat.
- Measurements are in metric.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Aran yarn (worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.