- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Brenda plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
BRENDA THE SHEEP TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Brenda is a big fleecy sheep, knitted in a fluffy cuddly boucle yarn. She is a larger toy, but knits up fairly quickly on big needles and chunky yarns.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The sheep is approximately 23cm tall and 30cm long.