Breva dress sewing pattern - Size 2 to 14
[ BREVA ] : Noun. 1- Typical wind blowing up Lake Como (Italy), well known by sailing lovers. 2- Perfect summer dress on the beach. Breva is a summer sundress with straps. Its special twist is that large ruffle on the bodice that sways as you move. A gathered skirt and a button-back closure and voilà!
Level : 2/5 A video that details each step of the garment construction is available for free on "Rose des Vents Couture" YouTube channel.
Recommended fabrics: double gauze, poplin, cotton eyelet, linen, or even a nice crepe for ceremonies.
- a copyshop pattern to be printed by a professional (dimensions : 914 mm wide, the length is specific for each pattern)
- a A4/US letter pattern to be printed at home
- an instruction guide
- a printing guide
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 80cm (7/8 yd) to 185cm (2 yd) with ruffle
- Fabric : 65cm (3/4 yd) to 160cm (1 3/4 yd) without ruffle
- woven interfacing Vlieseline G710 type: 2 strips of 2,5 cm x 75 cm / 1'' x 29 1/2''
- buttons ⌀12 mm (1/2'') : sizes 2-3-4 : 6 | sizes 6-8 : 8 | sizes 10-12-14 : 10
- Assorted thread
Rose des vents
PDF sewing pattern for children.
Welcome ! I am Aurélie, a sewing addict for a long time but fully dedicated to it for the past few years
I have founded Rose des Vents in 2020, and you can visit my website rosedesvents-couture.fr to read my blog and discover more about me.