Introducing my Bride and Groom knitting pattern. These be used as wedding cake toppers or as keepsakes of the special day. Each doll is 9.5 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The bride pattern uses a three needle join to attach the skirt to the body and instructions are included. The hair is embroidered onto each doll after finishing. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Knitting pattern with photos.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- Three straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Flower buttons for decoration
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.