- Intermediate Pattern
- Height 11.5cms
- Method Worked Flat
- Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions
- A list of materials needed
- Instructions on how to make up the doll
- Easy to follow row by row instructions
- The legs, body & head are knitted all in one
- The knitting pattern is an instant download
Bridesmaid Doll - Knitting Pattern
DESCRIPTION: Height: 11.5cms Method: Worked Flat Wool: UK - DK Wool/ USA - Light Worsted/ Australia - 8ply Knitting Needles: Single pointed 2.25mm [UK 13/ USA 1] - 3mm needles can be used if you prefer [UK 11/ USA 2.5] Additional: Toy Stuffing & Tapestry Needle
INSTRUCTIONS: Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions A list of materials needed Instructions on how to make up the doll Easy to follow row by row instructions The legs, body & head are knitted all in one The knitting pattern is an instant download
NOTE: I am very happy for people to sell the finished doll in local community craft fairs & for local community charity. Please do not sell the finished doll or pattern on the internet.
Thank-you for looking at my pattern.