Marga & Rita briefs are ideal for everyday wear, to be personalized according to your desires, this model allows you to create the style you like!
🍓 Marga is made in fabric jersey, large width lace, or lycra microfiber, for softness and comfort.
🍓 And why not use an old jersey Tshirt to try your first lingerie sewing project ? 😉
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 2-ways stretch fabric such as : jersey, microfibre, stretch mesh.
- 100% cotton jersey for the gusset
- Lingerie plush elastic
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !