BRISTOL dress - sewing pattern with detailed instructions
Sewing pattern for a straight, short dress (to mid-thigh), sligthly fitted at the waist to bottom hem. It has a high collar with two otions: either buttoned at the side and shoulder or buttoned at the shoulder and tied at the neck. Bristol has elbow-length sleeves with a thin buttoned cuff and a tearproof tab. * Sewing skill: intermediary (3/5) * Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46 * More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com * See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseBristol on Instagram
You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
Zip file contents
* Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 19 pages
*The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 18 pages
* A4 bilingual sewing pattern - layered pdf, 21 pages
* US letter bilingual sewing pattern - layered pdf, 25 pages
* A0 bilingual sewing pattern - layered pdf, 1 page
Materials you need at home:
- Main fabric 140cm/55” wide x 140cm/55'' (s34-36) / 155cm/61'' (s38-40) / 170cm/67’’ (for sizes 42 to 46)
- Fusible interfacing 75cm/29.5’’ wide x 30cm/11.8’’
- 1cm/0.4” buttons 7 for the buttoned collar, 5 for the tied collar
- Matching thread
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.