- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Worked flat
- Written for a gauge of approx. 11 sts / 15 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over lace pattern, after blocking.
- Digital PDF has 3 pages (A4 size)
Brocaat is an elegant and fast to knit scarf, designed to use only one ball of super bulky weight yarn with long color runs. Make it nice and long so it can be worn doubled up.
The description of the lace in this pattern is provided both fully charted and written out.
Sizes and finished measurements: One size – measurements: 18 cm (7 inches) wide and 170 cm (67 inches) long, excluding fringe.
Difficulty level: Stitches used include knit, purl, k2tog, skp, yo and a centered double decrease. This pattern is suitable for the beginning lace knitter.