- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the badger, satchel and books, with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
BROMPTON BADGER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Brompton Badger is going to school with his satchel full of books. You can make your own clever badger with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the badger head and body.
FINISHED SIZE: The badger is approximately 15cm tall. You can make your badger bigger by following this pattern and using a slightly larger needle size.