- Suitable for Beginners
- Full Cross Stitch Used Only
- 105sts x 105sts
- 19.05cm x 19.05cm / 7.50in x 7.50in
- 2 x PDF - Colour Blocks - 6 Pages including instructions & image.
- 2 x PDF - Black & White Symbols - 6 Pages including instructions & image.
- 1 x ZIP File containing the PDFs.
Bruce Tartan Cross Stitch Pattern
Clan Bruce is a major clan of Scotland. The Bruces are descended from Robert de Bruis, a Norman knight in William the Conqueror's company. This tartan is one of six Bruce clan tartans, this tartan can be dated from 1571.
The cross stitch pattern is a pictogram/ icon. There are no written instructions to translate. The pattern is universal.
Thank-you for looking at my pattern.