BRUGES the bomber jacket - PDF sewing pattern
The Bruges jacket may be more challenging than most of our patterns, but its practical and simple design is a worthwhile investment. This versatile piece will suit almost any outfits, through the seasons and years. A refined take on a classic bomber jacket, it has ribbed belt and cuffs, zipper closure at the front and snaps fastenings are added to the welt pockets and collar. Bruges is fully lined, providing a clean and professional finish on the inside.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate to expert
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
BUST MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=94cm (37") S=99cm (39") M=104cm (41") L=109cm (43") XL=114cm (45")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=57.4cm (22 ⅝") S=58cm (22 ⅞") M=58.6cm (23 ⅛") L=59.2cm (23 ⅜") XL=59.8cm (23 ⅝")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Universal needle, all-purpose thread, zipper foot, 1x separating zipper, 50cm (20"), 3x riveting snaps, 15mm (⅝"), leather needle (optional), teflon foot (optional) & fusible interfacing (optional).
- FABRICS , Tweed, twill, denim, waxed cotton, leatherette or suede , -WIDTH 150CM (59") , -LENGTH XS-M=1m10 (1yd⅜) L-XL=1m30 (1yd⅝) , , -WIDTH 110CM (44") , -LENGTH XS-M=1m50 (1yd¾) L-XL=1m70 (2yd) , , Tubular rib knit WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 45cm (18") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m35 (0yd½)* , , *OR Ribbed knit trim WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 14cm (5 ½") , -LENGTH XS=101.5cm (40") S=108cm (42 ½") M=114.5cm (45") L=121cm (47 ½") XL=127.5cm (50") , , Wax, Bemberg, Kasha, satin, silk or polyester lining , -WIDTH 150CM (59") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m20 (1yd½)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!