BRUGES trousers - sewing pattern with detailed instructions
Sewing pattern. Bruges has a straight, crop trouser line (above the ankle). Is high-waisted with a zip fly and has a double button waistband. The traditional front pleats are replaced by pin-tucked pleats. The two slant pockets can be dressed up with an optional tab. You can also opt for a side stripsalong the legs’ side seam, if you decide to bring some contrast with colors and/or materials. * Sewing skill: intermediary (3/5) * Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46 * More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com * See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseBruges on Instagram
You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
Zip file contents
* Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 21 pages
*The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 21 pages
* A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 19 pages
* US letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 24 pages
* A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 1 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (140cm/55'' wide) 125cm/49.2'' (S34-36) / 140cm/55'' (S38-40) / 180cm/70.9'' (S42 à 46)
- Contrasting fabric a 95cm/37.5’’ piece (110/45’’ or 140cm/55’’ width), even a scrap from your , stash can also do, since you will need a maximum width of 22cm/8.7’’ for size 46.
- Fusible interfacing 110cm/45’’ width x 45cm/17.7’’
- Lining (pockets) 80cm/31.5’’ width x 35 cm/13.8’’
- Bias tape for the inside belt (optional, see step 7 in the instructions hereinafter)
- 2 buttons of a 15mm/0.06’’ diameter
- A 15cm/5.9’’ long zipper , • Matching thread
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.