- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the sprout and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS KNITTING PATTERN
Christmas dinner just isn’t the same without Brussels sprouts. Love them or hate them, you can also knit them! I am knitting mine to use as fun decorations for my dinner table.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: 5cm wide