Introducing my Bubble Badger and Squeak Mouse knitting pattern. Each is 13 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The mouse tail is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. The badger body uses intarsia colour-work, and the heads use kitchener stitch grafting. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the badger and mouse.
- Measurements are in metric.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Two 4mm DPNs (US 6)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Black beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.