- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the badger and mouse
- 13 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BUBBLE BADGER AND SQUEAK MOUSE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bubble and Squeak are best friends, and love to play hide and seek in the forest.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse tail which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The badger body uses intarsia colour-work, and the heads use kitchener stitch to graft the seam. I have a free tutorial on how to work kitchener stitch on my website to help you at http://fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/knitting-tutorials/how-to-do-kitchener-stitch-grafting
FINISHED SIZE: The finished mouse and badger are approximately 13cm tall.