- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the car and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BUBBLE CAR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This knitted car is a fun toy for boys. The car is knitted in one piece to cut down on seaming, and the wheels and bumpers are knitted separately and sewn on.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. For colour-work you will need to knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row). The window struts are embroidered after knitting. This pattern incorporates short rows (wrap and turn).
FINISHED SIZE: The car is 14cm long, 8cm wide and 9cm high.