Bucket hat pattern with video tutorial
- sewing pattern for the bucket hut in German and English (in sizes S-L incl. all seam allowances as PDF to download, print in DIN A4 or US Letter and glue together)
- Ebook/booklet with important information about buying fabric, the lay plan etc.
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
Materials you need at home:
- light to medium weight fabric without elastane, e.g. denim with a fabric width of min. 140cm (1.5yd): S-L: 60cm (24in)
- fusible interlining, e.g. H250 with a width of at least 90cm (1yd): S-L: 55cm (22in)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for fabric thickness
- Tip: For example, for The Bucket Hat we use a lightweight denim made of 100% cotton with a weight of 130g/sqm.
The bucket hat is back and cooler than ever. His comeback has been looming for some time, but now he’s on everyone’s lips – or rather, on everyone’s heads. If the trend will fade fast. We don’t believe it, because the Bucket Hat has long since ceased to be just a practical sun hat, but a unisex accessory that works in any season. Whether with or without tie band you decide. Sew your Bucket Hat the way you like it. You make the hat in one of the sizes S (50-53cm head circumference), M (53-56cm head circumference) or L (56-59cm head circumference). Which one you sew, you decide only when cutting. For each sewing pattern there is a free "sew along" video tutorial.
Once you've downloaded your Ebook and gathered your materials, look forward to the fun production process that follows! Click on the video tutorial that matches your product and get started! Have fun!
We have the highest standards for our products - if something doesn't meet your expectations, please contact us and we will solve the issue together.
JULIANA MARTEJEVS - The DIY Fashion Label
JULIANA MARTEJEVS is the first DIY fashion label. Together with you, we want to revolutionise the fashion world by enabling everyone to create exclusive, trendy and responsible fashion. No matter if you have DIY experience or not! For all sewing and knitting patterns, we develop sustainable DIY kits that contain all the materials you need to make a garment or accessory, in just the right quantity and high quality. With the help of our video instructions, fashion lovers can create their new favourite piece - uncomplicated and step by step. Feel free to visit us on our website, or follow us on Instagram @julianamartejevs_official. Kind regards from Berlin! Your JULIANA MARTEJEVS team.