Bucket hut pattern Angelo (XS -2XL) for summer and winter
Multifunctional hat in a large range of sizes.
This hat offers stylish protection in all seasons. The pattern is for a lined hat, but if the fabric is very stable, you can omit the lining.
If you want to wear it in the rain, choose a coated fabric and make it from a warm fabric. For a sun hat we suggest canvas fabric.
- PDF includes illustrated tutorial and sewing pattern for sizes 55 - 67CM 20 3/4 - 26 1/4IN
- A 4 & US Letter compatible + A0
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- Suitable for Intermediates
Materials you need at home:
- firm fabrics, like canvas, linen, corduroy, cotton, coated fabrics, terry, plush, wool, softshell and fleece fabrics
- lighter weight lining fabrics from cotton, linen, silk, viscose or cosy fabrics like walk, fleece, plush or terry
- Fusible Interfacing, e.g. Vlieseline H250
Sonja Stern creates fashion and traditional costumes. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, she designs simple and refined patterns - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL. From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Sonja has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO Pattern-adventure today! sew happy = SO Patter SOhappy!