- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cosy
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
BUMBLE BEE EGG COSY KNITTING PATTERNS
Have a buzzy breakfast with a bumble bee egg cosy! This is a great project for beginner knitters to try if you want to try knitting stripes.
TECHNIQUES: The cosy just uses three basic stitches (knit, purl and a k2tog decrease), and this is knitted flat on straight needles (not in the round). The antennae are small i-cord tubes, but you could just add strands of yarn instead if you are not sure how to knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The egg cosy is approximately 8cm tall (not including the antennae) and 8cm wide (un-stretched).