- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bee and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
BUMBLE THE BEE TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Bumble the Bee is buzzing around!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The bee is approximately 21cm tall (including his antennae)