Bunnies in Dresses - Amigurumi Crochet Rabbit Doll Gifts for Sisters
The Bunnies in Dresses Pattern provides instructions for crocheting two sweet and adorable sister bunnies! Both patterns are quick projects to work up, and make excellent gifts for sisters! Customize your project by using different yarn colors for the dresses, or add embellishments such as beads and buttons!
This 14-page pattern includes complete written instructions with accompanying photo references for crocheting this doll from start to finish. The pattern includes an optional pattern for making a hair bow embellishment to put on the bunny's head.
** Please note: This is a crochet pattern and not the finished product. Returns/refunds cannot be made for pattern purchases. **
It is an INSTANT DIGITAL FILE, meaning you will be able to download the pattern upon purchasing it from this site. Please contact me if you are experiencing any problems with obtaining the file!
Approximate height: 5 inches (12.5cm) for big sister bunny, and 4 inches (10 cm) for little sister bunny
Time to Completion
Approximately 3 hours per bunny
Advanced beginner. Requires familiarity with stitches used (below), joining rounds, attaching yarn, changing color, and sewing parts together.
Stitches/Terms Used (Written in US Terminology) MR magic ring (a.k.a. magic circle, magic loop) YO yarn over Ch chain Sc single crochet Dc double crochet Sl st slip stitch (insert hook, YO, pull through both loops) Dec decrease (single crochet two stitches together) Inc increase (two single crochet in same stitch)
• Worsted medium weight (4) yarn in cream and pink • 2.75 mm crochet hook • 9 mm plastic safety eyes • Fiberfill stuffing • Yarn needle • Scissors • Optional: black yarn scraps for sewing eyes on dolls (for babies and young children to avoid choking hazard with safety eyes)
This pattern is © 2017 Jasmin Wang (Sweet Softies). For personal use only. You may not copy, alter, or sell this pattern in any way. You may sell finished items made with this pattern if you credit Sylemn’s Sweet Softies as the designer and link to my website (www.sweetsofties.com), Etsy shop, or Facebook page. No wholesale.
- Written step-by-step crochet pattern
- Photos included for visual aid
- US terminology
- Beginner level
Materials you need at home:
- Worsted medium weight (4) yarn in cream and pink
- 2.75 mm crochet hook
- 9 mm plastic safety eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Optional black yarn scraps for sewing eyes on dolls (for babies and young children to avoid choking hazard with safety eyes)