- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bunny and chick
- 7 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
BUNNY & CHICKY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This little bunny and chick are quick to knit Easter gifts, and make a sweet alternative to chocolate and candy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished bunny is approximately 14cm tall (including the ears), and the chick is 6.5cm tall.