Sewing pattern in PDF format: 25 cm flat baby comforter with rabbit ears and bows at the four corners. Recommended material: minkee Final dimensions: 25 x 25 cm / 10" x 10" (without knots) Time of realization: 1 hour Sewing level: beginner
If you have always dreamed of sewing baby comforters but have never dared to take the plunge, Bunny Lovey, my first baby comforter is the ideal model to start with! The explanations provided are very detailed and illustrated with many photos. In the attached sheet with the pattern, the specific techniques for sewing baby comforters and plushes are explained in detail to help you succeed in your projects.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- A4/US letter full size pattern
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to easily sew cuddly toys (13 pages)
Materials you need at home:
- Ecru minkee: 50 x 50 cm / 20" x 20"
- Orange stars minkee: 27 x 27 cm / 10.5" x 10.5"
- Contrasting fabric (jersey, cotton...): 30 x 30 cm / 12" x 12"