BUNNY LOVEY Baby comforter PDF pattern
Sewing pattern in PDF format: 25 cm flat baby comforter with rabbit ears and bows at the four corners. Recommended material: minkee Final dimensions: 25 x 25 cm / 10" x 10" (without knots) Time of realization: 1 hour Sewing level: beginner
If you have always dreamed of sewing baby comforters but have never dared to take the plunge, Bunny Lovey, my first baby comforter is the ideal model to start with! The instructions provided are very detailed and illustrated with many photos. In the special supplies sheet , the specific techniques for sewing baby comforters and plushes are explained in detail to help you succeed in your projects.
You will also find a bonus file to make 11 other different animals: dog, cat, pig, cow, mouse, bear, sheep, giraffe, deer, moose and fox!
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- A4/US letter full size pattern
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to easily sew cuddly toys (13 pages)
- Bonus file to make 11 animal variations
Materials you need at home:
- Ecru minkee: 50 x 50 cm / 20" x 20"
- Orange stars minkee: 27 x 27 cm / 10.5" x 10.5"
- Contrasting fabric (jersey, cotton...): 30 x 30 cm / 12" x 12"
Petits D'om Patterns
PDF sewing patterns for children and teenagers : garments, soft toys, plushes... www.petitsdom.com www.instagram.com/petitsdom www.facebook.com/petitsdom