Bunny Rabbit Pattern and Instructions for Rosie
This pattern is for Rosie, a sweet little fully jointed rabbit standing about 8" tall, not including her ears which, by the way, are wired for extreme poseability! This is a very easy pattern with step by step, illustrated instructions to help you along the way to creating your own bunny.
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- US Imperial Measurement
- Easy simple pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 1/8 yd sparse mohair fur fabric with ½ ” nap
- 5” x 7” piece contrasting fur
- 5 x ½" joint sets (Cotter pins and , washers)
- Pair of 4 mm glass eyes on wires
- 2 x 10 ½ ” lengths of stem wire
- Heavy duty carpet thread
- Embroidery cotton
- Matching thread
Hi, I am a maker from a long way back. Ever since I could use a needle and thread I have been sewing and creating new things. I am happy to share some of my patterns with you so you can be a maker too!