- suitable for beginners
- 5 pages of pattern
- 11 pages of step-by-step instructions
- lots and lots of pictures
Perfect for every children's birthday party: The burger with a sweet surprise inside.
Looks awesome and is something you don't see every day. The kids sure love it!
Of course you can fill it with other stuff as well and I'm pretty sure it's not only fun for kids. :)
easy to medium
I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8-ply, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3.5 mm hook.
With that I get the following size/s: 9 cm tall & 8 cm wide
The burger is designed so that a maxi kinder surprise capsule fits inside.
* magic ring
* single crochet
* half double crochet
* double crochet
* slip stitch
* increase and (invisible) decrease
* crocheting in front loops (instructions included)
* crocheting in back loops (instructions included)
* crocheting back and forth in rows
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
* basic embroidery (i.e. eyes, mouth etc)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. embroidering the sesame seeds). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)