Bustier Dress PDF Sewing pattern - Size XS - L - Pretty
Hello Pretty Bustier Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
Sewing Level: Confident. Sizes: XS-L Formats: A4/A0 Pattern include seam allowance.
Suggested fabrics include: • Suggested fabrics include: tweed, Also could be cotton, crepe, linen, worsted wool, cashmere. • The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the dress are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: 130 cm; Lining fabric: 50 cm; Ribbon for straps: 200cm; Interfacing: 50 cm; Foam for cups: 20*40 cm (we used thickness 3mm); Zipper: 35 cm.
* Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric (for stretch knit fabric the most common threads used to sew are textured polyester or textured nylon threads, textured threads are ideal for overedge and coverstitch seams because they offer excellent seam coverage and seam elasticity, this kind of thread you can use to avoiding popped seams), scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins.
- Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 – it can do straight stitches, buttonholes and some of decorative stitches, also con replace overlock by zigzag stitch (it has several type of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches.
Pattern - description of the steps, easy to follow instructions. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4. Easy, quick cutting and sticky tape pattern. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase if the item has been downloaded.
This PDF sewing pattern features: *Computer drafted pattern pieces; *Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts; *A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapattern. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
©MUNApatterns are protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) All over the WORLD.
- E-book is in cm includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Main-fabric & Ribbon for straps
- Ruler & Tape measure
- Foam for cups
- Iron & Scissors
- Sewing machine
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes" Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects. During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas. So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided: * That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step; * One of our directions will be creating collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations; * On the other side, less, but we'll develop Kids and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones; * We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love to wear ourselves and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :); * We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us. Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. Your wish, talent and imagination could transform our sewing patterns into exciting sewing projects. We'll be honoured if you chose our patterns! And we are always here for you if you need consultations, have sewing questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you are here, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)