- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the doll and toadstool
- 19 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
BUTTERCUP FAIRY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Buttercup is a woodland sprite and she will bring some fairy magic to your home! Her little toadstool seat also makes a handy pincushion.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The skirt incorporates a three-needle join, and instructions with photos on how to do this are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The fairy is approximately 26cm tall (including the hat), and the toadstool is 9cm tall.