Pure elegance, is the definition of the BUZIO Blouse details set! The inverted darts on the front and the back give it a special touch, well defined waist with darts, draped on the chest, a collar that takes you on a journey through Asia and finishing with pleats on the sleeves that are the cherry on top.
For more inspiration visit our Instagram and Facebook #buzioblouse #velvetypatterns
Our patterns are for intermediate sewists who have previously made a few garments with linings and zips. Therefore we only provide a suggested order of construction instead of comprehensive instructions.
All seam allowances are included in pattern.
Our sewing guide has detailed measurements in cm (metric) or inches (imperial) for each size (36-52): - Fabric Requirements - Finish Garment Measurements - Body Measurements
- Print at home A4: 24 pages
- Copy Shop A0: 2 pages
- Sewing guide: detailed measurements in cm (metric) or inches (imperial) for each size (36-52).
Materials you need at home:
- We recommend the use of medium weight fabrics with some elasticity (0-10%) to make the blouse more comfortable. Taffeta, crepe and satin are indicated. The shine of the satin fabrics gives a great effect on the sleeve.
- SIZE 36: Fabric 155 cm/1.7 yds || Fusing 75 cm /0.8 yds
- SIZE 52: Fabric 175 cm/1.9 yds || Fusing 75 cm /0.8 yds
- More measurements details in the sewing guide.
With timeless, bold and elegant patterns we want to celebrate the female silhouette. We believe that clothes should fit well in all types of bodies.
Velvety Patterns wants to break away from established beauty standards. We support diversity and appreciate different types of beauty. We want to give everyone the opportunity to create their own clothes tailored to their creativity.