Cable Car Pullover (Knitting Pattern)
Dramatic cables intertwine with each other to define this
loose-fitting pullover, separating the two patterns along a diagonal incline. The Cable Car Pullover is worked flat from the bottom up.
- Sizes: Women’s S (M, L, 1X, 2X) Shown in Size S
- Finished Measurements Circumference at bust: 36 (40, 44, 48.75, 52.75)”/91.5 (101.5, 112, 124, 134) cm
- Written out and charted with schematics
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted (100% Fine Superwash Merino Wool; 110 yards/50g): Delft Heather 24095, 11 (12, 14, 15, 17) balls
- Needles: US 6 (4mm) 16” circular needles plus straight or circular needles, or one size smaller than size to obtain gauge. US 7 (4.5mm) 16” circular needles plus straight or circular
- Cable needle and tapestry needle
Donna Estin Designs, LLC
I love designing artistic knitwear and I specialize in blending creative stitches into comfortable, modern sweaters. I am a Certified Master Knitter. My designs regularly appear in books and magazines by Wool Studio, Knit Now, Knitscene, Interweave Knits, Nomadic Knits, Knit Picks, Cast On and more.