Cable cushion cover 40 x 40 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 - knitting pattern
Wouldn't you like to make this beautiful cushion cover with 6 cables..
The pattern is for a cushion cover of approx. 40 x 40 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 inch. The cover closes with 3 buttons.
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a Cable needle Yarn (yarn weight Aran 10 ply worsted): 240 grams (= 340 meters or 368 yds) And 3 buttons (size 20 mm)
- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size cushion cover 40 x 40 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 inch
- Suitable for intermediate knitters (you have to have knowledge of cable and making button holes)
Materials you need at home:
- Needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a cable needle , * yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight aran worsted 10 ply) 240 grams (= 340 meters or 368 yds)
- 3 buttons (size 20 mm)
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.