Fight off of the icy winter chill with a beautiful cable knit headband. The headband tapers around the back to create a band that stays in place - it won't slip or slide. This is a simple knit that is great for learning cables and simple increases and decreases to create a fashionable winter accessory.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size 20.75"/52cm long. It is 2.75"/7cm wide at cast on/bind off edges and 4"/10cm at the widest point in the middle.
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
- Easy to follow written instructions (no chart)
Materials you need at home:
- Straight knitting needles, US 6/4mm recommended, or size to obtain gauge
- 170 yards of worsted weight yarn
- darning needle
- cable needle
- a PDF reader program (such as Adobe) installed on your computer in order to open the file
Lisa Entzminger designs and creates modern hand knit accessories and knitting patterns. Residing in Maryland, Lisa draws inspiration from the juxtaposition of pastoral settings and modern urban architecture.