Cabled cushion cover 40 x 40 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 inch - knitting pattern
Wouldn't you like to make this beautiful cushion cover with cables and a block motif. It's not a difficult pattern.
The pattern is for a cushion cover of approx. 40 x 40 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 inch.
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a Cable needle Yarn (yarn weight Aran):250 grams (=350 meters or 385 yds) And 3 buttons (size 20 mm)
- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size cushion cover 40 x 40 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 inch
- Suitable for intermediate (You have to have knowledge of making cables and buttonholes)
Materials you need at home:
- Needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a cable needle , * yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight aran) 250 grams (=350 meters or 385 yds)
- 3 buttons (size 20 mm)
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!