- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cosy
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
CACTUS EGG COSY KNITTING PATTERNS
For a bit of fun, this cactus egg cosy will cheer up the breakfast table and keep your boiled egg warm! Worked in double rib, I knitted my cosy on 3.75mm needles as I wanted this big enough to keep larger eggs warm, but you could scale it down by using a smaller needle size if you wanted.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, purl, work decreases and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The egg cosy is approximately 8.5cm tall (not including the petals on top) and 8cm wide (unstretched).