In the late fall you may quickly put on these light mittens and run to drink a coffee at the nearest coffee shop. Café crème are knitted in the round from cuff to top. The thumb gusset gives them some ease. Both right and left mittens are identical. Café crème are fun to knit, quickly made and so pretty! Level: beginner Size: one size
- Knitting pattern
- Instructions step by step
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn A Rowan Fine tweed [100% wool, 0.88 oz (25 g), 98 yds (90 m)]. 2 balls SH376, Bell Busk.
- Yarn B Rowan fine tweed. 1 ball SH377, Penddle.
- US 3 (3.25 mm) double-pointed needles (2 sets of 5), or two US 3 (3.25 mm) circular needles according to your best choice for knitting in the round.
- US 4 (3.5 mm) straight needles.
- 2 stitch markers.
- 1 tapestry needle.