Introducing my Camera Purse knitting pattern. The purse is 14 cm wide and 12 cm tall. The purse is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The decoration is embroidered using Swiss darning (duplicate stitch). You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a k2tog decrease, sew seams and sew in a zipper.
- Instructions for making the purse.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- A zipper
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.