- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the purse and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
CAMERA PURSE KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit up this retro camera purse for Instagram fans or photographers.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, and work a k2tog decrease. The purse is finished with a zipper closure, so you will need to know how to sew in a zip (this is done by hand sewing, not on a sewing machine). The stripe decoration is added using Swiss darning (or duplicate stitch) embroidery.
FINISHED SIZE: The purse is approximately 14cm wide and 12cm tall.