Camisole and slip dress - PDF pattern - Dune
Dune is a camisole and a slip dress pattern. It covers UK sizes 6 to 20, US sizes 2 to 16 and EU sizes 34 to 48.
It has a loose fit which makes it comfortable to wear in any occasion. Its style is resolutely simple and elegant while relaxed and casual. This garment is very versatile: it can be worn on its own during the hot days as a chic top or dress; it can be worn as a second skin during colder weather under other layers. This is definitely a classic must have in one’s wardrobe.
Dune is for beginners. There are 2 darts at the front and it offers two options to finish the neckline (with a facing, or with bias binding) as well as two options to finish the side seams (including French seams).
Fabric suggestions: light weight fabrics with drape such as cotton lawn, linen, crêpe de chine, silk, rayon, satin, etc. The samples displayed on this page are made of silk, crêpe and cotton lawn.
- Instructions guide with handmade illustrations
- A4 pattern (in the ZIP file)
- A0 pattern (in the ZIP file)
- US letter pattern (in the ZIP file)
Materials you need at home:
- Camisole: from 0.90m to 1.20m fabric (150cm wide)
- Slip dress: from 1.10m to 1.70m fabric (150cm wide)
- Interfacing (30cm x 70cm) for the facing, or bias binding
- Loop turner or safety pin
- Bias binding or ribbon if you wish to do the straps that way
Camimade is an independent sewing pattern company, designing minimalist and timeless sewing patterns, on the lookout for a more contemporary sewing.
Camimade develops PDF and printed patterns. The detailed sewing guides which come with each pattern offer different personalisation options and are fully illustrated by hand.
We opened the studio in 2019 in London with a lot a projects in mind for your sewing. Stay tuned!
Learn more about Camimade on www.camimade.com or follow us on Instagram @cami__made.