Candice has nothing to hide. No secrets, no worries, living a carefree life ! She is pretty and full of surprise, and most importantly makes the best of every moment ! Candice doesn't deny herself the little pleasures that make each day perfect. Candice is for the carefree child in you. Small, cute, flared and frilled, this garment is very comfortable, and feminine thanks to its knotted straps. You will feel amazingly comfortable and look lovely all day and all the night along, pregnant or otherwise! This is the concept of My bumpy Bee : all the garments are babybump compatible, you can wear it if you’re not pregnant, during a pregnancy and after the pregnancy, and it will always make you feel free ! So let's get sewing !
- PDF Sewing Pattern A4 to print at home ( included US Letter or A0)
- Step by step instructions with pictures
- Size chart in cm and inch
- French sizes 34 - 46 (= US 2-14, UK 6-18)
Materials you need at home:
- For printing and gluing the pdf sewing pattern, you need Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- If Camisole : Fabric Width 140 (cm) : 95 cm length of main fabric for camsiole ( choose cotton, poplin, viscose, plain polyester, a simple silk, ...) + 1m50 of rigid lace band
- If top : Fabric Width 140 (cm) : 105cm length of main fabric. ( choose cotton, poplin, viscose, plain polyester, a simple silk, ...)
- Ribbon : 1m60 narrow width ( bewteen 0.4 cm and 0.8 cm ).
Welcome to my page !
If you found me, i'm guessing you share my passion: sewing, sewing clothes for myself, sewing for my friends, sewing makes me happy, and you too I believe !
I am Mathilde from France, 27 years old and a passionate sewer. I graduated from fashion school in 2013, where I specialised in women's ready-to-wear. I have worked in the sectors of lingerie and luxury leather goods.
Using what i have, and what I learn on a continuous basis, it is my great pleasure to share with you patterns in PDF format along with sewing instructions to help you, if you need them.