CAMP GRIZZLY - Quilt Pattern
- Approx. size 62 1/2in x 67 1/2in (158cm x 171cm)
- This is a digital pattern. Please download your pattern at completion of purchase.
All patterns are written in English.
Easy fusible applique techniques, simple piecing, and stitching.
A good knowledge of sewing, quilting and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
All templates are full sized.
You will need a PDF reader to open the file and a printer to print the templates.
Photos of customer quilts are provided for inspiration only. No instructions are given to make their version of the project.
This pattern is not intended to replace a class. This listing is for the pattern only. The quilt is not for sale. No fabric or notions are including in the listing.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please message me for wholesale options.
- Quilt Pattern
- US Imperial Measurements
- Approx. size quilt 62 1/2in x 67 1/2in (158cm x 171cm)
- Suitable for advanced/experienced beginners.
- Please read the printing instructions before you begin.
Materials you need at home:
- Full requirements list provided with pattern.
- Quilting Cotton.
- Wadding (batting).
- Lightweight Fusible Webbing.
- Buttons (optional).
- Embroidery Floss.
- General Sewing Supplies.
The Red Boot Quilt Co.
Hi, my name is Antonie and I’m an artist and quilter. I spend my days designing fun projects, drinking coffee, and eating far too many chocolate chip cookies.
I use and recommend HeatnBond Lite fusible webbing by Thermoweb for all my projects.