Introducing my Camper Van knitting pattern. The van is 11 cm tall, 18 cm long and 8 cm deep. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The camper is knitted in garter stitch. This pattern incorporates short rows and intarsia colour-work in garter stitch. The window struts are embroidered in chain stitch. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the camper van and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Buttons for headlights
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.