CANNES the jersey top - PDF sewing pattern
A knit top featuring a wide v-neckline with bare shoulders and long sleeves. This pattern proposes two different finishes: with cuffs and belt (a) or single fold hems (b). Its versatility makes it possible to create different outfits, from casual to chic.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
BUST MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=70cm (27 ½") S=77cm (30 ¼") M=84cm (33") L=91cm (35 ¾") XL=98cm (38 ½")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=50.8cm (20") S=51.4cm (20 ¼") M=52cm (20 ½") L=52.6cm (20 ¾") XL=53.2cm (21")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 or plotter format is available, free of charge, upon request.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , All-purpose thread, stretch needle, textured thread (optional) and double stretch needle (optional).
- FABRICS , 4-way stretch knit or velvet WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 150CM (59") , -LENGTH XS-M=1m (1yd⅛) L-XL=1m25 (1yd⅜)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!