Basic version : very fashionable, high waisted panties are more and more liked these days ! Verycomfortable, it is a good basic for underwear sewing. The waist goes up to the belly button level. Font panel version : the front panel allows you to use different fabrics : lace for femininity, or maybe just some piping to highlight the front panel seam ? You can also use ribbon, do not hesitate to have fun ! Side panel version : you can use some beautiful l ace for the side panel, to get subtle transparency and a bit of fancy ! Coquette version it is ! For each version, you can choose between 3 back options: basic, drop shape, and triangle back. The waist is at the belly button level for each version: your lower back will not be exposed !
- An interactive explanatory booklet illustrated with numerous computerized diagrams as well as photos
- The pattern is given without seam allowances, but also with seam allowances included. You choose!
- The pattern in A4 / US letter format that you can print directly at home. The size lines are made up of different colors, but also of different patterns : you can therefore print in black and white without any worries ! The patterns contain layers that allow you to choose what you want to print: you decide which sizes will be printed.
- Help “Impression of the pattern”
- A “Points and settings” section
- A method sheet “How to cut lace” .... and more !
Materials you need at home:
- You will find in the explanations a whole part dedicated to the various supplies.