- PDF files A4, US Letter, A0
- Illustrated sewing instructions in English and German
- layered PDF (only print out the sizes you need!)
- sizes XXS-XL
- Sewing Pattern including seam allowances
Materials you need at home:
- 2,45 meters of fabric for all sizes (fabric width 1.40 meters)
- 3 m soft ribbon (2,5cm width)
- 24 cm fusable interfacing
- 10 x pcs D-Rings (for 2,5 cm ribbon)
- soft elastic band, 5cm width (length = 1x Waist circumference + 2x ankle circumference)
- 2,5cm elastic band, 40 cm long
- Parachute buckle for 2,5cm ribbon
- optional 4x Pressbuttons
- Sewing machine and serger
- color matching yarn für sewing machine and serger.
This spring, a cargo pant must not be missing in your wardrobe! Sew Cargohose Giulietta from satin and dare to create a style clash that combines comfort and elegance. Alternatively, sew it from woven fabric to emphasize its sporty character.
With an elastic waistband, it fits you perfectly, and you can easily slip into it. The elastic at the hem adds a sporty touch to the pants and ensures they can be worn perfectly with sneakers or boots. The four utility pockets with hanging bands are an eye-catcher and sway with every movement.
Satin Cargohose is a must-have for those who want to add a bit of shine to their wardrobe this spring.
In my sewing instructions, I will show you in detail how to sew these pants.
Please note: the sewing instructions and the sewing pattern are bilingual (German/English)
Hi, I am Rimma. How nice that you stop by my shop! Here you will find professional sewing patterns with a certain mix of casualness and elegance.