- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the tiger plus 12 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
CARLTON THE TIGER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Carlton is a cuddly tiger with soft claws, perfect for hugs!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit stripes (i.e. changing colour at the end of a row).
FINISHED SIZE: The tiger is approximately 27cm tall (when standing).