Caroline is an infinity scarf with an increase-decrease and eyelet pattern. You can wrap it around your neck twice.
Finished measurements: 22 x 50cm (laying flat; 100cm circumference) / 8.8 x 20inch ( laying flat; 40inch circumference)
- instructions in english and german
- charted and written pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 1 circular needle size 6 (US10)
- 3x50g "Semilla grosso" by B.C.Garn or another yarn of similar weight
- Gauge , 15sts x 20rows = 10x10cm / 4x4inch in stockinette stitch
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.