- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the carrot
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CARROT KNITTING PATTERN
Knitted carrots make vegetables fun! For seasonal decorations you can knit up carrots for the Easter bunny or for Santa’s reindeer.
TECHNIQUES:All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the carrot stalks which are i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on, knit, purl, decrease, and sew a seam.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished carrot is approximately 14cm long.