The waistband is slightly lower at the front and the pleats close to the pockets. It has a slight volume in the hip area up to the knee and ends at the ankle. These are the details that make CASCATA trousers perfect for any occasion!
For more inspiration visit our Instagram and Facebook #cascatatrousers #velvetypatterns
Our patterns are for intermediate sewists who have previously made a few garments with linings and zips. Therefore we only provide a suggested order of construction instead of comprehensive instructions.
All seam allowances are included in pattern.
Our sewing guide has detailed measurements in cm (metric) or inches (imperial) for each size (36-52): - Fabric Requirements - Finish Garment Measurements - Body Measurements
- Print at home A4: 29 pages
- Copy Shop A0: 2 pages
- Sewing guide: detailed measurements in cm (metric) or inches (imperial) for each size (36-52).
Materials you need at home:
- Consider using medium to heavy fabrics without elasticity such as: mikado, brocade and taffeta. Stiffer fabrics will create more volume and structure.
- SIZE 36: Fabric 170 cm/1.86 yds || Fusing 20 cm /0.22 yds
- SIZE 52: Fabric 180 cm/1.97 yds || Fusing 20 cm /0.22 yds
- More measurements details in the sewing guide.
With timeless, bold and elegant patterns we want to celebrate the female silhouette. We believe that clothes should fit well in all types of bodies.
Velvety Patterns wants to break away from established beauty standards. We support diversity and appreciate different types of beauty. We want to give everyone the opportunity to create their own clothes tailored to their creativity.