- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
CAT CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Cheer up your sofa with a purrrr-fect knitted cat cushion!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and this pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work. The pattern includes a chart for the colour pattern as well as written instructions.
FINISHED SIZE: The cushion is approximately 25cm wide (not including the tail) and 29cm tall.