Cat Knitting Pattern - knitted toy Labby - PDF pattern
This is a pattern to make the knitted cat and his clothes.You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English. The file is 18 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and over 80 step by step photos. The pattern provides all necessary information to make the cat is very easy to follow.
What skills are you going to need and what will you get The skill level is easy/intermediate, but don`t worry: if you are a beginner, the pattern includes detailed instructions easy to follow.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: Cast on, Knit and purl, Cast off, Increasing (KFB, yo), Decreasing (K2tog, SSK), Sewing.
The finished cat is 25cm.
- Instructions for making the cat and his clothes
- The pattern is 18 pages and written in English.
- over 80 step by step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: Patons Canadiana (White 34), Jeans - Yarn Art ( Gray 46, Blue 68, Yellow 84) You can use any other yarn you find suitable - Labby can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with.
- 2 pairs of 3 mm straight needles
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- Holder needle
- Toy safety eyes (12 mm)
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!