- Pattern File in A4 format
- Embroidery Guide in A4 format
- Supplies List
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton fabric or similar
- Embroidery hoops, 5 and 6 inch
- Embroidery needle(s)
- DMC embroidery floss
- Pen to transfer pattern
Your purchase includes:
1) A 'Pattern' file. This file is is 15 pages long and includes the following:
This pattern is best suited for Intermediate level embroiderers who already have some experience.
2) An 'Embroidery Guide' This file is 30 pages long and contains the following:
The stitches used in this pattern include:
-Chain stitch -Long and short stitch -Satin stitch -Seed stitch -Split stitch -Stem stitch
The pattern is written in English.
I am a mixed media artist whose work focuses on celebrating the beauty of flora and fauna. My pieces combine delicate embroidered elements with painting, bead work and sequins.
I began offering hand embroidery patterns as a way to share my enjoyment of the process with others. Whether you are a complete beginner or seasoned creator, I hope you find something that inspires you!
If you purchase a pattern and would like to share your work, please don't hesitate to tag me @ellvioletdesign on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with :)