Cat pattern and Illustrated Instructions for Tyger, an 18" jointed Cat
Tyger is an 18" (46cm) tall jointed cat with a wired tail for pose-abillity plus. Step by step illustrated instructions walk you through the sewing process, including his toes and his whiskers! He is sewn here from a tipped synthetic fur with ultrasuede paw and foot pads, but I am sure he will look good in other colors and patterns as well. He could be made with tiger stripes or even spots!
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- US Imperial Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4 yd woven-back synthetic with 3/8" pile
- 6“ x 6” (15cm x 15cm)piece of ultra suede for paw & foot pads
- pair of 7mm glass eyes
- five ¾ in.(20mm) joint sets
- small piece upholstery velvet and cardboard for optional nose
- length of stem wire about 16 in.(40 cm)
- embroidery cotton
- polyester stuffing
- matching thread
Hi, I am a maker from a long way back. Ever since I could use a needle and thread I have been sewing and creating new things. I am happy to share some of my patterns with you so you can be a maker too!