Cat Pattern and Instructions for Kitten Little
Kitten Little is an adorable little stuffed cat you will love to make over and over to give to all your friends. She is about 12" long and will drape over your shoulder or over your arm. The instructions walk you through step by step and are full of illustrations for easier sewing. Only her head is jointed. Her body is soft and cuddly and she will keep you company wherever you are.
- Complete step by step illustrated instructions
- US Imperial Measurement
- Neck only is jointed
Materials you need at home:
- 1/8 yard piece fabric for body
- 1/8 yard piece contrast fabric
- Pair of 8 mm glass eyes on wire loops (Black or ‘Cat’ eyes)
- One 1” joint (washers, bolt and locknut)
- #5 perle cotton embroidery floss (pink)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Steel shot or plastic pellets (optional)
- Heavy duty carpet thread
- 3“ Doll needle
Hi, I am a maker from a long way back. Ever since I could use a needle and thread I have been sewing and creating new things. I am happy to share some of my patterns with you so you can be a maker too!